Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Not a blog block

I have been butt-ass-busy at work as of late. Lame excuse, but an excuse nonetheless. I have not died, lost the use of my hands, gone brain dead, or anything like that. My ass (and the rest of my body too) has been ridden by my boss, who all of a sudden, decided to do all this work in a short amount of time. I don’t think that makes up for his overall slacker status, but it does show his ability to hustle once in a while.

2 rolls of tape and 4 glue sticks later, two giant correlation matrices were born. By giant I mean, dwarfs the one that I had done previously. 59 variables makes 3,481 correlations to analyze. Not to mention the ba-gillion regressions with every possible combination one can think of. All this work has been completed for a presentation in July. So I guess the harried work situation was essential.

Things are starting to slow down at work, and I can concentrate on more important things in life such as blogging, and hopefully blogging about more exciting things than work. MKD is the “keeper of all things social,” so I need to check with her to see what we have penciled in her planner. I hope zoning out in front of the boob tube is in there because I could really use that about now.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com