Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where to begin?

As many of you know, MKD is in the hospital for the rest of the pregnancy. In a nutshell, MKD’s body does not want to be pregnant and we are fighting hard to keep the babies in. So we have been fighting since March 2nd. It has been a long, hard, and uphill battle. I don’t think either she or I have ever been this stressed out. I got two periods this month from all the stress, which is highly unusual for me since I get a period about every 36 days.

We are currently at 27 weeks. And MKD’s cervix has shortened to 7 mm, threatening to rip a stitch. So we fight for each day which saves our babies double that time in the NICU. I have to yield to the fact that we never got to do all those things we wanted to before the babies came, have less control over MKD’s diet, and no say what drugs are getting pumped into 3 systems.

There is so much to say on everything that has happened, yet I find I have nothing to say. For once in my life, this is something I care not to overanalyze or think about too much.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com