Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Because every parent does it

I am embarrassing my son. Yes, it is before he is born, but whatever. He brought it upon himself by not staying still and flipping around everywhere so this was the only picture we could get of him. He has to learn that his actions have consequences. So here is his penis for the entire world to see:

I am going to be such a great parent.

My girl was as pleasant as ever, which was unusual since she is usually quite persnickety. I swear she is smiling here:

Or has gas. Probably just gas since MKD cannot open her mouth without burping and farts every time she bends over. The unfortunate time was bare butt in my face. The fact that I still love her and find her sexy means it is real love.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com