Monday, November 03, 2008

First Meme EVER!

As requested/tagged, I am to reveal seven random facts about myself. So I am popping my meme cherry for Graceless.
  1. When I have to pick out a bottle of wine, I pick it based on the label. The most appealing label gets my purchase. I am fickle like that.

  2. I regard my plasma television as one of my “babies.”

  3. I am gassy. Right. Now.

  4. Ever since 2001, I get tired really easily and don’t have the same energy level. I believe that having mono permanently altered my system. But when I was actually sick with active mono, I felt great. Go figure.

  5. If I were wealthy, I would have a personal chef for all my meals and a personal seamstress to custom make all my clothes.

  6. I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Too bad I am pushing 30.

  7. I spend way too much time at work doing non-work activities and can’t bring myself to be too ashamed about it.

All done. That was harder than I thought. But it fulfills my tagged obligations, albeit late. Better than nothing though as the posts have been far and few between.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com