Saturday, August 09, 2008

Things I recently bought: Vol. 1

People who know me know I have an affinity towards shiny, stabbity things like knives, swords, daggers, etc., and have acquired quite a few in my life. I am not sure where the attraction began or why, but it is just something that has always been. Generally, I have carried a knife on me since high school and find it comes in handy frequently. I have never actually stabbed someone, but have the means to do so, which does provide a strange comfort.

Anyway…

My newest addition was found in Target out of all places. I came across it and just had to have it.


For about 10 bucks, it was quite a deal and one of the cheapest knives I have ever bought. Serrated edges are my blade of choice, and belt clips are a must have. Coupled with its sleek design and solid craftsmanship, this has become one of my favorite knives. It’s an ideal size for carrying around (even in small pockets often found in women’s clothing) and fits perfectly in my hand.

Here’s a shot with a quarter for reference of size.


Swoon. After all these years, my boy brain has yet to desist.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com