Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Once in a Lifetime

I recently learned of this dream opportunity. For about $5K you can drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Mercedes, and a Porsche. Not just one car, but ALL OF THEM. You can drive them as fast as you want on a racetrack all day long. Of course there are other perks added to the package which make it seem like an even better deal. For me, the Lamborghini has been my favorite car since childhood, so getting to drive the other cars are just bonuses. Oh and they are all automatic, so I don’t have to learn how to drive stick! Another bonus!


Sigh…if it weren’t for other financial/life obligations, my ass would totally be doing this. Alas, no Super Car Fun Day for me. For now. Or for as long as I can keep my boy brain in check.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com