Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby pictures - Vol. 2

Introducing the "middle" baby, Angus Ron McKitty. He was my 25th birthday present and is the gift that keeps on giving. Even though he has the world's stinkiest poop, he is the sweetest cat to three people...MKD, her sister, and me. Everyone else scares him and he spends a lot of time hiding from strangers so they don't touch his furry bits.


See? Totally hiding under the covers!


The cutest kitty pic ever! Green eyes AND a beauty mark...be still my heart.


A recent pic and also the wallpaper on my cell phone. No...I don't have favorites or anything.


One of his favorite activities...sleeping! But curled into the World's Tightest Ball!


Rudely awakened! You have angered the beauty mark that is really masculine. Really.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com