Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On the go

Just when I think life cannot get any more hectic, it does. Just got back from my first business trip to Chicago, and then I am off to Alabama next week for more business related travel. I am not too big on traveling via plane, so I am not looking forward to it. But I did recently get a laptop (finally all of MKD’s electronic desires have been fulfilled for the next 48 hours!) so that has helped keep me occupied on the plane.

I realized the other day that I have 3 jobs now that pay me money. The main one is the one where I sit in a cube and get free benefits. The second one is why I have been travelling so much this month. Then the third one is helping students out that MKD used to know. Based on how well she knew/liked them is how my pay scale has been going.

Coupled with work, comes the wedding planning and general house stuff. So tired. Also doesn’t help that I have some sort of cold/flu. Trying to kick it in a day so my life can resume at lightning speed. Drank two cups of tea in a half hour. Must pee. Now!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com