Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I be out

I’ve been slacking on the blogging, I know. But really, the only things of note that have occurred in recent memory are that my computer died at work from unknown causes, and I almost caught the apartment on fire. See? Nothing has been happening.

But the real reason for this post is to let everyone know that I will have a valid excuse for not blogging for a couple of weeks. I will be in Hawaii! Granted there will be a lot of family stuff and funerals (main reason we are going). But the trip was paid for by my lovely parents, which totally rocks.

The dog has left the apartment to be watched by MKD’s family, and the cat and the gecko will remain in the apartment. I will miss all my babies terribly and leave them in friends’ good care.

I will catch up with life in the fast lane and everyone’s blogs when I return to the mainland. In the meantime, I bid you all adieu!
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com