Thursday, May 04, 2006

The List has been revised

I am making revisions to my List (see Archives for January 5, 2006 post, entitled, “Caution: Extremely Hot”) and taking off the lovelies, #s 2 and 3. In their places, I am submitting:

new #2. Stephanie March
AKA that hot lawyer from Law & Order: SVU, who can now be found on Conviction (side rant: I hate how this show is on Friday nights). I recently had a dream that she totally came onto me and I turned her down! WTF? I knew it was a dream, but still did not want to be unfaithful to MKD (which proves that I really love her more thereby ending our perpetual debate). So now that she is on my list, let’s hope for prophetic dreams.


new #3. Sara Foster
AKA that hot chick, Amy, from D.E.B.S. If you haven’t seen the movie, then you just would not understand.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com