Monday, February 13, 2006

Highlights

As many of you already know, MKD had all four of her wisdom teeth taken out last Thursday. Since I am such a wonderful girlfriend, I took off Thursday and Friday to stay home with her and nurse her back to health over the weekend. Here are some highlights from my experience:
  • After taking her first pain pill, MKD told me she was going to work the next day. I knew it was the drugs talking, so I gleefully waited for the delusions to wear off.

  • I found out (after almost five years of being together) that MKD speaks Klingon. Perhaps I am not the biggest dork/geek/nerd in this relationship.

  • MKD told me to “fuck off” and then yelled at me for leaving her alone…all in the same minute.

  • When spraying tooth sockets clean with salt water, be sure to wear eye protection.

  • Nothing says, “I love you,” like removing bloody gauze from the depths of your lover’s mouth after they had not brushed their teeth for over 24 hours.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com