Wednesday, February 08, 2006

crap

The Internet is being so slow. I hate that. Did some freak out there create another worm? I cannot stand how many viruses/worms/problems exist and that people actually took the time to create them. Do something useful with your ‘talents’ instead of pissing off people and making life more stressful than it already is. Or is this crawling due to high traffic volume? Whatever it is, it is making me agitated.

I think all this frustration results from the fast-paced, multi-tasking world we live in. We want it now and we want it perfect. As time goes on, I do not think ADHD will be a valid psychiatric diagnosis since we are simply adapting to our environment.

As I am writing this, I am reading other blogs and commenting, doing work, navigating between three websites, and about to start a game. Either the Internet is really crawling, or I am super amazing. I vote for the latter.

Update: the Internet is functioning more quickly and I have to scale back on the tasks at hand. I will have to retract my original vote. Damn.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com