Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It is hot.

MKD says it is 50 degrees, so it is not like it is summer and I should not think it so. But I am dying in the apartment. Perhaps it was the shower we just took, or perhaps it was the jogging pants I recently shed…but I still remain hot. It is funny to think that I am the same person that was sporting long johns just a few weeks ago under everything I wore. Has my body finally acclimated itself to the changing seasons? Come on, Old Man Winter…bring it. I am ready. But just in case, I have my long underwear at hand, which I lovingly call my “second skin.”

To the inventor of long underwear, I salute you.

[Oh and thanks to MKD's brother for passing the clothing on to her. The extra crotch room is nice. When I was a kid, I used to complain to my mother that the tight girl pants she would buy for me would "squish my wiener."]
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com