Sunday, October 09, 2005

Time = the most precious, non-renewable resource

I know it has been a while since I have blogged, but things at work have been a madhouse and basic, pure hell. For the past two weeks, I have been going in early (well, earlier than usual) and staying late. This is all because the head of my company is a moron and does not communicate deadlines to the rest of us until the damn thing is due in a few days. Bastard. Fucking sadist…he likes people running around like chickens with their heads cut off. I am to the point where I am going to start looking for another job. I have the experience and the degrees, so he can kiss my ass. No amount of money in the world is worth staying there for long periods of time.

What gets me the most is that I do not have the time to do the things that I want to do. I thought having one job and normal life foo now would result in more free time, which was non-existent when I had school, work, and life crap. But for some reason, I do not. Where the fuck does time go? I totally would be healthier and work out more…if I had the time. I would read all the books I have not yet read that collect dust on my bookshelf…if I had the time. Sigh…corporate whoredom is sucking my will to live!

Oh, and did I mention that I have to work during this three-day weekend?! They better keep the scissors and other sharp objects away from me. I might have to throw them ninja-style. I am after all, Asian, and should be skilled in all the martial arts.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com