Friday, October 14, 2005

The bad, the good, and the freaking adorable

So my work totally fucked me over. The fiscal year ended on September 30th, and all our sick time was reset. I lost almost 50 hours because I have been so fucking busy (their fault because of poor management and planning) that I forgot my place of work sucks ass and does shit like this. Since we only accrue two hours of sick leave a paycheck, it is difficult building up time. So it would have been nice if someone had spread the word about sick leave expiring around the office to "use it or lose it." Fucking bastards.

Anyway, Angus has reached a developmental milestone. Tonight, he killed his first insect, played with it, and then ate it. Our baby is really growing up and following his instincts. So now we have him as a bug disposer to get rid of the strange "spider crickets" and other creepy crawlies.

We find he really does a good job at hiding...


and keeping a watch on things...


I have quickly grown quite attached to him. MKD says he is already spoiled and being "coddled" too much. Now it is apparently MY fault we have two needy and spoiled animals. Reason #547 not to have kids...
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com