Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Twat? I cunt hear you…I have an ear infucktion

Actually, I do not know what I have. But I know it is something. I have maintained a decent standing in health over the past few years, so it is unusual for me to be plagued with coughing, sneezing, congestion, runny goo, and all sorts of crap. I am guessing it is a cold or some sort of allergies (which I do not typically have). It is bearable but annoying.

I had some sort of freak attack on Sunday night in which I blew my nose raw and had continual runniness out of my facial orifices. It was not pleasant and caused me to take medication (which I do not like to do) in a desperate act to gain control of my body. I did not realize how potent Benadryl can be and how drowsy you become as a result. I was working on my number crossword puzzles from Killy (I know I am lame but it was an awesome present) and fucked up one of them because my brain was not functioning properly. I ended up whiting-out the majority of the page (should have used a damn pencil) and crashing at midnight (which is early for me). I slept for 12 hours, which is something I wish I could do more often.

Lately, I have been struck with coughing fits that cause me to choke and freak out. The hypochondriac in me thinks it is consumption, but I am sure it is due to the diagnoses above.

Today, I have sneezed more times than I can count. I wonder if people can die from sneezing too much and asphyxiating, or rupturing some vital organ in the aftermath. I am sure it has occurred in the history of humankind. Stranger things have happened.

I am just thankful for the pocket packs of tissues and apologize to those around me having to endure the nose noise. I am very leaky today.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com