Friday, June 17, 2005

neuroses

Is it wrong that I am having MKD buy TWO more vacuums for the 900 square foot apartment? We have an upright, but now we are investing in a small handheld vacuum for those hard to reach places (dog fur travels on its own) and a steamer for the deep clean of carpets (dog paws bring in all sorts of outside crap). Molly likes to think I am Monica from Friends, but I just like things to be clean and tidy. Is that too much to ask for? Sheesh. I think my need for cleanliness arises from growing up with an anal/crazy mother (come on…who didn’t?) and being germ/bacteria/virus phobic (no one likes getting sick, right?).

On a side note, I just ate a freaky, diseased looking almond M&M. Sometimes I worry about my blasé attitude toward prepackaged food items. How much “safer” are they really?
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com