Thursday, June 30, 2005

Define me

There’s a new game in the Washington Post called Sudoku. It turns out that I kick ass at these number puzzles and solved two in under 10 minutes. I feel another obsession coming on…

Relatedly (totally making up words here), I took a short “geek test” and only scored 57.5% geek. I do have a “geeky” job (which boosted the score), and have been dubbed the “maven of multiple regression” as of today. Maybe I’m more of a dork, or my own special breed of oddball. I have to justify the other 42.5% somehow.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by