Monday, April 04, 2005

My eyes are being held open with paper clips

Insomnia is a bitch and occasionally strikes (conveniently) on nights with work the next day. But I can honestly say that last night had other factors contributing to the lack of Z’s rather than happenstance.

First off, I screw my schedule up on the weekends by staying up until the wee hours of the morning, and then sleeping in until the late afternoon. I am reverting back to my nocturnal ways, and the holy man is not around to change that again. Secondly, my dog had some MAJOR gas and kept farting all night in intervals of 3 minutes. It would not have be so bad if she slept at the foot of the bed, but she was feeling overly needy and therefore sleeping on MKD’s pillow. The sound of rapid machine-gun air originating from the dog’s ass is never a good thing. Then to top it off, pre-period stomach foo had me super uncomfortable.

Yay for Monday. Resisting the urge to pull a George Costanza.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com