Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It’s not an obsession; it’s a mild preoccupation

I have just acquired season 2 of Alias and began watching it last night. Fantastiko has been generous enough to lend me the DVDs and is responsible for getting me hooked on the show. Now that season 4 is airing on Wednesdays, it is interesting to see how a lot of the old characters keep on resurfacing. But really, the only character that matters is Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner). Super hot/smart, kicks major ass, and makes a life of espionage seem alluring and spectacular.

Another shameless plug would have to be for The L Word. After all, we did upgrade to digital just for Showtime and look forward to every Sunday. Even though lesbians on the show do not exist in real life, it is still enjoyable to watch and ogle. But maybe I am wrong and the LA gay scene is really that racy and sexy. If that is the case, then I know quite a few people who might become west coast inhabitants as a result.

I used to think that both shows were very different and therefore I could consider my TV tastes to be extensive. But the common theme of eye candy and hot action debunks that notion.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com